Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tales from my first in-the-brain session

Just right after my long awaited holidays, I rolled to London as part of my recently started collaboration with Skills Matter as a trainer. As a side activity, I had the chance to held a so-called "in the brain" session, giving a presentation about how to make agility work in a typical SOA scenario.

I must admit that I am quite happy with the result: despite a couple of night spent fine-tuning the slides, with my laptop in miserable shape (I had no battery left, and the 'o' key was activated by pressing 'p' and 'i' meaning that when I typed "pippo" the result on the screen was "poiopopoo"), everything went quite smoothly and I had definitely a good time. Also, the pub follow-up has been largely appreciated.

By the way, if you're interested in the content, a podcast is available on Skills Matter website.

No comments: